Thank you for your interest and concern for people in Burnaby who are dealing with homelessness.
Please contact us if you would like to:
- express a concern about a homeless individual
- receive more information about this work
- arrange a presentation
- provide a financial donation
- request pick up of a clothing donation
- learn more about volunteer opportunities
Phone: (604) 200-0712 — Updated number!
Office: New Vista 7550 Rosewood — By appointment only
Mailing address: PO Box 54662 Highgate PO Burnaby, British Columbia V5E 4J6
- For Homelessness in Burnaby media requests, please contact Karen O’Shannacery: (604) 327-0748
- Extreme Weather Response media requests only, please contact Mary Campbell: (604) 515-0435 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation makes a big difference in someone’s life.
|$8||one comfort kit: socks, toiletries, sustaining food (fruit & nut bars, granola bars, etc.), and basic necessities in a carry bag|
|$12||10 pairs of men’s socks|
|$15||10 toques or 10 gloves|
|$50||one week supply of nutritional fruit or veggies for the approximately 120 people who attend the Outreach Resource Centre|
|$50||25 waterproof shells|
|$60||28 one-zone compass tickets|
|$100||plates, cutlery, cups, juice, granola bars for one week at the Outreach Resource Centre|
|$500||238 one-zone compass tickets|
|$800||100 comfort kits- socks, toiletries, food, and basic necessities.|
- Financial donations can be made by cheque, Paypal, or an E-transfer.
- We provide tax receipts for all donations over $10.
How To Help
Current Donation Priorities
- Men’s and women’s small-sized used jeans, sweaters, runners, steel toe boots, jackets, toques, gloves, jackets
- Men’s and women’s new underwear, new socks
- New individual hotel sized soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, band-aid, Q-tips, toothpaste, toothbrushes, tampons, pads, tissues, razors, combs, pens
Food with long shelf life:
- Individually sized pudding, granola bars, cup of soup, small containers of peanut butter, snackables
If you wish to donate, please or drop off at the Southeast District Community Police Office 7191 Arcola Way (604) 656-3275 behind Highgate.